London Planning Summit 2013
Planning Beyond Boundaries
Thursday 19th September 2013
Etc Venues, 57 North Wharf Rd, Paddington, London W2 1LA
Around 100 delegates from the public, private, academic and voluntary sector attended the London Planning Summit 2013 on Thursday 19th September 2013 at our venue in Paddington.
“interesting programme and afternoon study tours”
Full reviews, presentations and photos can be accessed from the below links and the full delegate pack and programme can be downloaded here. You can also follow the Twitter discussion from the day by using the hashtag #planlondon.
- Stewart Murray, Assistant Director – Planning, Greater London Authority
- Vivienne Ramsey OBE, Executive Director of Planning Policy and Decisions, London Legacy Development Corporation
- Dr Stephen King, Deputy Director, North London Strategic Alliance and London Stansted Cambridge Consortium
- Chris Brown, Chief Executive, Igloo Regeneration
- Simon Bevan, Director of Planning, London Borough of Southwark
- Gordon Adams, Head of Planning, Battersea Power Station Development Company
- Peter Moth, Principal Transport Planner, Transport for London
- Tom Henderson, Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons
- Keynote speaker: Sir Peter Hall, Bartlett Professor of Planning and Regeneration at the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning, University College London and President of the Town and Country Planning Association
- Dr Peter Geraghty, President, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Study Tour 1: Paddington Crossrail
- Study Tour 2: Paddington Waterside / Business Improvement District
- Study Tour 3: Marylebone High Street
- Study Tour 4: Old Oak Opportunity Area
- Study Tour 5: White City Opportunity Area
The winner of the KDH Associates business card raffle was Gordon Adams whose name was randomly selected in the prize draw – Gordon receives a case of wine!
Thank you to all those who entered the competition.