RTPI London are holding a half day planning enforcement conference at Brent Civic Centre on 24th February.
This will look at Development Management through:
- Policy and practice
- Changing behaviours
- and a workshop on The Future of Planning Enforcement.
This will be an interactive CPD event and includes presentations from legal, public and private sector practioners.
- Neill Whittaker, Associate Ivy Legal (NAPE)
- Ed Grant Barrister 6 Pump Court
- Tim Rolt, Planning Enforcement Manager LB Brent
- Des Adumkwe Planning Enforcement Manager LB Hounslow
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea – TBC
- Planning Aid Speaker – TBC