SuDS and Floods: Addressing flood risk through planning and design
SuDS can deliver multiple benefits for water quality and reducing flood risk; however the reality of their delivery is often challenging.
Come and learn about the scale of the SuDS challenge. Find out how agencies intend to address it:
- Stephen Wilkinson, Head of Planning and Strategic Partnerships, Lee Valley Regional Park Authority (chair)
- Patricia Cuervo, Senior Flood and Water Management, The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Mark Matthews, Town Planning Manager, Thames Water
- Michael Henderson, Associate Director, Sustainability Design and Planning, AECOM
- Environment Agency – speaker TBC
This event is hosted and supported by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Click flyer for further information. Book via Eventbrite.