For further information please click on the flyer.
- receive an update from the Government’s lead neighbourhood planning official
- hear from the neighbourhood planning coal face as the Fortune Green & West Hampstead plan is about to go to referendum
- get tips from an independent Examiner on how to present your plan
- meet and ask questions of other neighbourhood planners
- shape new proposals to bring London’s neighbourhood forums together
- chill out afterwards at the 4th London Neighbourhood Planning Gathering (Queen Elizabeth Hall Roof Garden) from 6.45pm – RSVP for this separate event to email@example.com
Please let us have your questions for the Neighbourhood Planning Question Time in advance – send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 21 May 2015
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
108 Stamford Street,
This event is free, but booking is essential. Book via Eventbrite.