Thank you to all those who attended and contributed to the RTPI London Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 6pm at The Green Man, Riding House Street, W1W 7HP on Thursday 5th December.
Over 20 RTPI London members were elected to the RTPI London Regional Activities Committee (RAC) (details on our webpages soon) and the RTPI London Regional Management Board (RMB) for 2014 were elected as follows:
- Chair – Tom Venables, AECOM
- Senior Vice-Chair – Charlotte Morphet, CgMs
- Junior Vice-Chair – Mary Fortune, Metropolis PD (appointed post-AGM)
- Honorary Secretary – Andrew Dorrian, Transport for London
- Honorary Treasurer – Harry Burchill, Kent County Council (appointed post-AGM)
- General Assembly Representative – Stephen Wilkinson, Lee Valley Regional Park Authority
- Deputy General Assembly Representative – Meeta Kaur, SJ Berwin
- Immediate Past-Chair – Rob Krzyszowski, London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
The RTPI London Annual Report 2013 was reported to the AGM with questions and comments taken from attendees.
Outgoing Chair, Rob Krzyszowski, said “Our activities would not have been possible without volunteer support and we have been able to deliver a large number of high-quality events for members for free or at a low cost”.
The newly-elected RAC and RMB will be working on delivering RTPI London’s events calendar in 2014 which includes an exciting array of themed events celebrating the RTPI’s centenary.
RTPI London Christmas Drinks sponsored by KDH Associates
The AGM was followed by Christmas Drinks, kindly sponsored by recruitment consultants, KDH Associates. Over 50 RTPI London members enjoyed free drinks and excellent networking opportunities throughout the evening ’til late! Many thanks to those who attended and sponsored the event.