26th and 27th October 2012. RIBA, 66 Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD
Early Bird tickets (£99+VAT) for this unmissable event are available only until this Thursday 30th August 2012, so if you haven’t already booked your place, please visit www.rtpi.org.uk/youngplannersconference. Places are filling up fast for what will be the only Young Planners Conference to be held in London for a number of years.
It is a great opportunity to meet and network with other young planners from around the UK, not just London, and learn from best practice and new government legislation and policy from a range of high profile speakers.
Even when the Early Bird deadline has passed, the standard priced tickets for £135+VAT are excellent value for 2 full days of CPD and networking.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rt Hon Greg Clark MP – Minister for Decentralisation and Cities
- Steve Shaw – Olympic Delivery Authority
- Sir Edward Lister – Deputy Mayor of London
- Liz Peace – Chief Executive, British Property Federation
- Kate Henderson – Chief Executive, Town and Country Planning Association
- Peter Murray – Chairman, New London Architecture
- Robert Evans – Director, Argent
For full details , please visit www.rtpi.org.uk/youngplannersconference. See you there!